Office tables are still an important part of offices even after ever-evolving technologies being used in the offices. The day-to-day work of offices cannot be managed without an office desk. Office tables are used for filing, writing, artwork, designing, etc. An office table is considered as the home of the employee. An office table can be used in homes as well as offices. Different variety of office tables are available in the market, which makes it a lot difficult to decide the type of table to be selected. For selecting best type of table it is necessary that you have enough knowledge about the product. A well placed office table ensures safety of the employees.
Types of work place table
- Executive table: This type of table is commonly used in big organizations. They need open space to house as they are big in size. This type of office table is used by people of high stature.
- Compact table: It is smaller in size and can be housed in a small area. This type of desks is also available in the form of corner desks.
- Standing table: It is the best type of office table for people who move frequently. It allows the user to sit and stand without any hurdle.
Importance of office table
- Efficiency: Office table [โต๊ะ ออฟฟิศ, which is the term in Thai] h,elps to increase the efficiency of the employee. It serves as a comfortable platform for working thus, increasing the speed of the work.
- Reduces fatigue: The right type of office furniture reduces the fatigue in employees as they work for long hours and helps them to remain active throughout the day.
- Safety: A systematic layout of the office table may help to avoid clutter which can become a cause of physical harm.