If you own a bathtub, you’re likely to have an idea of bathtub liners. The lining of a bathtub is a material created from polyvinyl chloride or PVC.
Bathtub liners are installed in an existing bathtub to last a long time. There are many benefits to the use of bathtub liners. It has antimicrobial resistance, high scratch resistance, high impact resistance, durability, high resistance to cleaning chemicals in the bathroom, excellent molding characteristics, UV tolerance, and high dimensional stability. If the bathtubs are old and not functioning properly, bathtub liners are suggested to replace them. Apart from that, the installation process is as simple as that.
If you’re thinking of placing bathtub liners on your current bathtub liners, you need to get acquainted with the bathtub liners and their cost, which will also be dependent on the brand you choose.
There are several brands that offer bathtub liners.
- Bath fitters – This is one of the leading brands for bathtub and bathtub liners providing 100% acrylic tub liners and wall panels built by Bath Fitter experts.
- Bath Planet – like with Bath Fitter, this offers 100% acrylic on their tub liners.
- To add more to these two brands, there are other options where you can purchase bathtub liners.
- Custom Bath Liners – this type of bathtub liner is said to be the most affordable bathtub liners in the market.
- Home Depot – this is where you can buy bathtub liners that are cheaper than branded ones or the ones that you can find in a mall.
- Bath Wraps – this is a company that offers a lifetime warranty to their products.
Tub liners cost $700 to $1400. But if you choose an experienced team to install your tub liner, the expense would be from $4,000-$7,000. If you’re planning to convert your Shower Remodel Corona or Bathtub to Showers Corona, read this infographic by DURACARE Baths.