So, you think that you are going to have a pressure washing company to clean the dirt and grime off your exterior areas. This power washing is a good means of cleaning these areas. When done by professionals you will be quite happy with this method of cleaning.
In Connecticut, there are many companies such as Fairfield pressure washing that do this work but be certain that you hire a company that knows what it is doing. Here are some tips to follow to ensure you are hiring a company with a reliable reputation.
Power washing is important
In order the hire a good pressure washing company, you first need to understand why this is important. This is not a DIY job and doesn’t let anyone fool you into thinking you can do this yourself – you can’t and you shouldn’t even try.
Questions to ask
Here are some questions to ask any company you are thinking about hiring:
- Are you insured and licensed?
- How long have you been in business?
- What equipment and chemicals do you use?
- Are you environmentally friendly?
- The estimate of cost for this project?
- Has your entire crew been trained?
Things to check
Don’t believe the answers to all these questions – instead, do some research on your own. Things to check include:
- Ensure the company is licensed and insured.
- Get several quotes and take the one that is in the middle.
- Carefully read the contract.
- Make sure the contract includes items such as what area will be covered, the total cost, and the status of any guarantees?
- Check online reviews.
- Search Google and social media for the company’s reputation.
The average cost of hiring a power washing company for a project should be between $250 and $500. Factors that affect the cost include:
- Size of your property.
- Location of your property.
- Billing structure you choose.
- Average rates in your area.
This will all go far in making sure that you are hiring a good and reliable company.