Painting a home will change the whole look. It can be made to look classy, elegant, funky, or any way that you like. It will reflect your personality and shine beautifully. There can be numerous options for the way you paint the house. A few people like to do it themselves. But we suggest that you leave it to the professionals. If you do want to try your hand at painting, then you can do it on one wall for your creative satisfaction. The selection of color and the type of texture that you are looking for will all help you decide which paint to choose.
Let us know a little about the paint:
Paints are basically a mix of pigments that give color, resin is the binding element, solvents are the carrier like water or oil, and additives for its longevity. The additives can change the quality of the paint like making it dust-free, bacteria-free, and so on. These are being used to have a unique and useful product by many brands. But there are many people who like to keep things traditional. For those people, we suggest you should contact the traditional Paintcompany. You will be happy with their service and the options available with them. The cheap quality paints need many coats and still the desired look is not attained. We suggest that you invest in a good paint have a professional do it for you.
Here are a few suggestions for you:
There can be various types of texture finishes that you desire depending on the paint sheen.
- Matte: This is a flat look that has the least amount of sheen or shine. It does not have a gloss. There is no sparkling reflection on the surface. Some like to call it velvet texture as well. The smooth finish can be seen up close. It is preferred by those who want a classy look for their place. This is best for single colors and those who like to keep it simple. It is also a type of finish that can not be washed generally.
- Eggshell: This paint has a little glare and works well to cover any imperfections. This is a good option for those who like to get a renovation done. It can be used for a surface that holds lesser dust. it is a washable type of look. This can be used at the places where you visit the most, like the bathrooms or the living room.
- Satin: this a relatively shinier look. This is available in most of the paint companies even in the traditional paint company. So, you can get it and use it for an elegant look. When sunlight falls on this wall the grace is worth a glance. You are sure to be mesmerized by the look of it. The whole place becomes cheerful.
- Semi-gloss: this is an oil-based option that is used in places that get dirty easily and may need to be washed quite often. So, to have a cleaner area this is the best option. There are many color options available.
- Gloss paint: this is generally used on the doors and windows. Sometimes people like to apply it to the master wall of the room and make it different from the others.